Friday, January 16, 2009

Boogie Boarding

When I was younger I used to say things without really thinking them through. I thought that would change when I grew up, but I continue to do and say stupid things. (Ex.) When we lived in Hawaii we loved to boogie board. One day we had Carter (9 months) out there playing in the water with us. Rhett was playing on the boogie board and had just placed Carter on it to talk to him. I had this fantastic idea for Rhett to push him to me on the board. NOT SMART. Rhett pushed him and right when he did Carter caught the wave. Obviously he fell off into the water right in between us. I was so scared as Rhett dove over and grabbed the poor little guy. Carter came up spitting water and mad. I bought him a floaty shortly after and learned a valuable lesson that day. I'm just so happy that Carter was okay! This picture is of the three of us on the board together. The next picture is Carter and Daddy. You will notice the floaty!



No comments:

Post a Comment