Friday, January 16, 2009

Surviving your parents


Is it not amazing that when you have a child they actually grow up and survive all the little things that we do to them for our entertainment? I was thinking about it the other day when Rhett was trying to balance the twins on his hands. I kid you not Hunter came about one inch from the floor at one point.  Why do we do it? I guess the only answer I have to that would be because it's so darn funny. A few examples are below: We have Taylor posing on a huge pile of trees, Carter being sacrificed, and the classic balance. I just want to say congratulations for making it this far boys. :)



1 comment:

  1. Cute blog sweetie! You did an awesome job. I remember when Rhett used to balance Carter on his hand. Brings back memories of St. George . .good times . .good times! I'm glad you are on here now. I'm going to add you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete