Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Corn Maze 2008

When we went to St. George we were able to go to the corn maze. What a fantastic place for kids. Carter and Taylor had the time of their lives! We also got spoiled but having Aunt Julie and Aunt Jenny come with us. The twins stayed at Grandma's house. 

This was so fun for Taylor. He loved that he could reach the hay and that the pony would eat it out of his hand. I personally was a little grossed out, but I'm not much of an animal person.

Here we are in the corn maze. We actually sent Julie and Carter on a race to find the other end. I would love to say that Jenny, Taylor, and I kicked their butts, but neither team actually found the exit. We ended up going back out through the entrance. Oh well, we had a good time. This was the only time that I got to hold Taylor. He wanted "Nenny" to carry him everywhere.

The good old tractor. The boys thought this was great fun as well!

This was the all time favorite thing there for my kids. Taylor wanted to go again and again. It was really hard for him to have to get off and then wait in line to go again. He thought he should be able to just stay on if he wanted another ride. It was fun to watch him. Everytime he went around he just started laughing.

Overall a fun time at the corn maze. We would totally do it again.

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun time. I loved watching Taylor on the swing. He was laughing so hard. My favorite was the corn slide, when he would slide down so fast and fall in the corn. I was going to help him up but was laughing so hard. He went again and again he liked going fast.

    ReplyDelete