Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Advent- Day 16


 Day 16- Have a pizza party and watch Harry Potter.

Our elf got hungary and snuck into the snack shelf.

This was such a fun night. My kids LOVE pizza and so it's always the best day ever when we get to have a pizza party together.

A late night movie is also such a HUGE hit in our family.

These two best buddies wanted to come and help me get the pizza. What good little helpers I have!



 Yummy! Pizza is SO good. I feel as though this is one of the very few meals where I don't have to fight the kids to eat. They scarf it down amazingly. :)

These guys just melt my heart. I love to be able to spend so much time with them.

We also got a special treat that night and got some of the cinnamon sticks.

It made their day. 

Poor Hunter fell out of the van when we got to get the pizza. I felt so bad. My poor baby.

My kids are constantly saying stuff that makes me and Rhett laugh.
Today after Taylor got done eating dinner he runs up to Rhett and says, "My belly is talking to me... it's saying it's full." You have to hear it in his adorable voice to really appreciate it.

Hunter calls everyone and everything Blimey. It's funny when he gets mad and just yells, "Blimey!"

Ryker loves to say that he's a booby trap. He runs round chasing people shouting, "I'm a booby trap... you better get away or you'll get caught."

No comments:

Post a Comment