Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Advent- Day 3

Our little Dobby checking out the dining room.



Go to tinsel town and see Santa


"Mommy I don't wanna wait my turn. I wanna go right now!"


He was so excited when it was his turn. He kept turning around to wave to us.



My big boy is so grown up. He is such a blessing in my life.



"Hi Mommy." When he got done he quickly went and got back on to go again. The kid in the front of the line said to the Airmen, "Is cutting legal?" He looked at me and we both cracked up laughing. No! Cutting is total NOT legal. 


The 18th Dental Squadron earning money for the Christmas party. We totally supported by buying 5 hotdogs. 


Mmm. Yummy hotdogs.



Mommy froze her little bum off. I was so chilled that day. I should have grabbed a coat.


 The line was a little long to see Santa. Poor Hunter fell asleep waiting for his turn.


That looks like a "Naughty" little reindeer. lol. He didn't appreciate all of us taking his picture while he was on his phone.


Almost our turn-


The kids were thrilled to see him and tell him what they want for Christmas. Hunter was still a little tired.

1 comment:

  1. So Much Fun! I wish I had an advent calendar telling me to do something fun each day! I am hoping to go see the Live Nativity at Tuachan this year!

    ReplyDelete