Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to THREE fantastic Dad's!

I will start by wishing my baby a wonderful Father's Day. I am so proud of how far you have come. You have ALWAYS been such a great Dad, and it has been so fun to see how you interact with each of the children. You are a total snuggle bug and have always kissed the faces off of them. :)

All of the kids love and adore you, as do I. You are such a great part of my life. You are such a fun Daddy. The kids love popcorn/movie parties with you and late nights when Mommy goes and plays volleyball. They know that you always let them stay up late and are always up for snuggling partners. I love you Rhett. You are a great Dad and I am so glad that you are the Father of my kids.



You proved again today what a great Daddy you are. He spent three hours out in the hot sun to put together the trampoline so when the kids got back from church it was all set up. Their expressions were priceless. Taylor almost peed his pants he was screaming and jumping up and down so hard. We love you. Thanks for all you do. For all the hours you have put into school and that you put into work so that we can have what we need. Thank you for taking the time to be a good Daddy. Thank you for always taking the boys to the golfing range. They love spending time with you.

Happy Father's Day sweetheart.

We also want to express our love for this great Dad- Ken Olsen

This one is a little hard as we lost you this year. I miss you so much. You were such a funny guy and were always making me smile. I loved all the competitive games of Thumper. I loved spending time with you when you came through California and Las Vegas and all the little phone calls to Melanie to rub it in that you were with us. :)

The holidays were always so much fun with you around. You had the best one liners and it will be weird to not hear you and Melanie fighting over who the actor was in the movie. For the record... she was usually right. I miss your laugh and voice. I know you are still checking up on us and I want you to know that we still love you and miss you very much. Thanks for all the extra eyes on these kids and thank you for being a great example for Rhett on what a Dad is willing to do for his kids. We find hope in knowing we will see you again. Happy Father's Day. You're the best! :)


Dad, I have missed you so much this year. Thank you so much for being such an awesome example for me all these years. It's truly a tragedy that Carter, Taylor, Hunter, and Ryker will have to grow up without you being here. We all miss you so much and can't wait to see you again someday. Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you and miss you so much!

Rhett

Oh, Dad... where to even start. I am so grateful for you. You have always been there for me and I love and appreciate you so much. I know as a teenager we didn't always get along, but I take full responsibility for that. :) I always had to have the last word.

I love that you were always there to support me in everything that I did. You were always to my games and track meets and I loved looking out into the stands and by the door knowing you were there watching me. You made high school lots of fun. Thanks for letting me sneak your treats everyday from your office. Thank you for teaching me to love sports. You have always been such a great example for staying fit from your biking, running, and swimming. Good luck in your triathlon. I am so proud of you! I love that you are my Dad and know that you are always there for me.

I LOVE that you are a lot like me. We are both yellows and love to have fun. Thank you for always showing us that life is meant to be fun. For all the vacation trips that I have crashed and for all the boating trips when we were younger. You always made life such a blast.

I remember as a young child when asked what I wanted to be when I grow up the answer was always, "A principal like my Dad." That must have been before my hate for high school kids developed. :)

Thank you for all that you have done for me Dad. You mean the world to me!

Happy Father's Day! I sure love you and am glad that I'm in your family. I couldn't have asked for a greater Dad than the one I have. Even if he does look like Robin Williams. ;)


Happy Father's Day Larry. You must have been a pretty great Dad to have produced such a wonderful daughter. Thanks for all you do. Thanks for all your help with the Armada and the bike. Sorry they were a pain. :) Rhett

No comments:

Post a Comment