Thursday, June 23, 2011

A nice break from the naughtiness-

Well, Summer is here in full force. It is HOT outside. HOT and HUMID!!! We had taken to filling up this pool and cooling off daily now. They play between this and the trampoline while I make lunch. We then have a fun picnic outside and play a little while longer until the babies head down for a nap.

It is so fun and relaxing. I usually just lay on the glider and read my kindle while they play around me. We also use a lot of bubbles. They are Ryker's very FAVORITE thing right now. He loves loves loves to blow bubbles. It is a nice break to head outdoors and still be able to cool off. The babies run little buckets of water over and drench my feet every few minutes so it's fun for everyone.

Carter loves to dump water on the babies and they actually seem to enjoy it for the most part. We have been doing quite a bit outside lately. I'll have to get caught up on the blog. We love heading to the beach, zoo, and pool.

I had my last volleyball game last night and it was bitter sweet. It was such a nice break that I wish it was year round, but my house and kids need a little more attention so I'm sort of glad that it's over. I'll have to try to do a couple pick up games here and there. It really was a lot of fun.

Here's a couple updated pictures of the kids playing in the water!




That's right- this kid is so RAD that he wears his sunglasses in the pool. I'm pretty sure he thinks they are goggles. lol. Those must be some pretty leaky goggles. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got a break from naughtiness, I love days like that! They look like they are having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete