Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Avengers

Hey Dad, look who we saw---


Captain America was handing out posters in front of the theatre. We got so excited when we saw him that we made Mom stop so we could go and tell him we saw his movie. It was so cool! He talked to us for a long time. As we were leaving I said, " Thanks. You just made their day." He laughed and said, "No, they just made my day." I guess not everyone was as excited as my boys to see a grown man in uniform! The kids talked about it all day long. I didn't have the heart to tell them that he wasn't the "real" Captain America.

2 comments:

  1. You guys look like you have a lot of fun. Your boys are so cute and grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's better than Disneyland. Just driving by and seeing a REAL HERO! Too Cool!

    ReplyDelete