Thursday, May 24, 2012

Congratulations Rhett



Rhett is such a great dentist. I am so proud of all the hard work that he has done. This year I have even gone in and had him do a little work on my mouth. :) I think he is on a mission to get all the metal out of my back teeth. Yikes!

In the military they have something called the CGO of the quarter. I think it stands for Commissioned Grade Officer or something like that. I don't have all the acronyms down yet, but you have to work your butt off to get it. They do it to honor all the hard work and I guess give you something to work towards. Rhett did so much volunteering and extra duties. He has been in charge of the crash cart and teaching people how to properly use it if they need to and has done countless volunteering opportunites in the community from running the dental booth to elementary school carnivals. :)

They also have something that they just started doing called the Top Producer of the quarter. Rhett and his office mate Aaron always have the highest numbers when it comes to dentistry and I have laughed many times when they are in their office comparing who has made the most money for the Air Force that month. They tend to be a little competitive. Anyway, Rhett really wanted to get it for last quarter since he will be deployed for the next several and I am happy to say that he got it. I guess he will be presented with a little gold tooth plaque or something like that. Way to go Rhett! 
You Rock Rhett!

We celebrated by having our very talented neighbor make a cake in honor of Rhett! She always does such a great job! It tasted amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment