Saturday, May 19, 2012

Boys will be boys-

I love that my boys love the outdoors. They play outside as long as I let them. They are constantly climbing trees, making rope swings, and jumping on the tramp. They also love to make slides down our steep hill and forts. I caught them in action today! 




I felt bad they really wanted to sleep in it, but it started raining!



Carter really wants a pocket knife. We have a couple, but he cut himself so he isn't allowed to play with them right now. Noah did let Carter wear this wooden one around though. :)

Carter, Noah, Liam, and Taylor
These four can be found together daily. They catch all sorts of bugs from bees, spiders, tadpoles, grasshoppers, and even caught this little bird one day. Taylor always gets so excited when he sees pigeons. Yesterday he exclaimed, "I need to shoot that pigeon so I can eat it." Gross! I have NO IDEA why he wants to eat a pigeon, but he mentioned it often!


On another note-


These naughty monkeys are going to kill me- I just pulled them from the bath and put on pajamas. They immediately took off outside in the rain. I promptly put them in time out and here was their reaction. It hits their personalities perfectly. Hunter thought it was hilarious while Ryker just gave me his stink face! I love these little guys, but they are going to give me a run for my money!


2 comments:

  1. Your boys are hilarious. That fort is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your little boys are outdoorsy. Too many kids never get to go outside and watch TV or play games. They are cute kids!

    ReplyDelete