Monday, July 9, 2012

Oceanside Fun


The drive to Oceanside was a little long, but the kids did a pretty good job. Thankfully we went with my Dad who woke us up early to hit the road. That way the kids slept until we got to Primm and had a bite to eat. Here is Ryker showing off his money for winning the "Baker Temperature" game. I believe I guessed 90 degrees, Dad went with 84, Hunter 1000, Mom 70, Carter 50, Taylor 17, and Ryker guessed 5. It was funny... the thermometer was broken and read 4 degrees making Ryker the winner. He won a dollar and was so proud!!!


We got there a little early and the room wasn't quite ready. It was all good though and we just headed down to check out the beach. I have only been to Oceanside during Spring break. The amount of people there was incredible. It is definitely NOT like I have seen it before and NOT like the beaches here in Okinawa. The water was a bit chilly, but the waves were AWESOME!!! My boys wasted no time at all hopping right into the water!


Check out all those people. Crazy! 


There is a lot more to come of this fun vacation, but I'm waiting to download more pictures. My internet is a little slow so stay tuned for more California fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids really surprised us! We thought we would just go look at the beach while they finished our rooms, but looking lasted 2 seconds with your boys. They were all in up to their waists in about 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete