Friday, July 6, 2012

Random Fun

We had such a great time at my Mom's house. I have missed them so much and it was great to be able to see them and let my kids love on them a little bit. I had fun meeting new babies, playing cards, and just chilling with my loved ones!

Here are a few more pictures of the kids and our time in Hurricane!


I just loved this sweet little Dylan. Taylor really loved him as well and was always asking to hold him.









Yummy. After we went school shopping we hit up my favorite restaurant, Red Lobster! I have really missed the variety of food choices while living overseas. We have the same old choices wherever we go. It tasted amazing.




Playing in the yard was a big hit with my kids. They played with water guns, climbed trees, and jumped on the trampoline. It was such a blast to be able to enjoy the nice weather.

Carter and Taylor LOVED going to Julie's house to play and I loved being able to go school shopping with my Mom without all the kids. Thanks Julie. It was also so fun to play with cousins. My kids had a blast with Erik, Ryan, and that sweet baby Alex. It was great to see everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are just TOO Cute! They really are little back yard adventurers. I loved watching those little twins shooting water--definitely worth the dollar!!! They really had fun even though it was pretty hot. So glad that you guys came to play in Hurricane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little boys looked like they loved Grandma's backyard. lol. I loved having your big boys come stay and play at our house. Wish we could have had the little ones too, but four extra kids are a little too hard. lol. It was so fun to see you, wish we had more time to hang out.

    ReplyDelete