Monday, July 30, 2012

Taylor Date

Last week I really needed a date with Taylor. He just needed a little extra attention and I am really going to miss him when he goes to school this year. So, we dropped these two studs off at daycare and Carter at a friends house to play. 


I needed to run a few errands and Taylor was thrilled to be my "helper" for the day. 

First stop,  the farmer's market where he helped me pick out some awesome fruits and veggies.




Next stop, kindergarten registration. 



Last stop, lunch together at Chilis. 



I just absolutely LOVE my Tator Tot! He is one of my very favorite buddies and I loved spending a few hours with my focus on him. I need to do this more often because it was so fun for both of us! Thanks for the date Tay! :)

2 comments:

  1. He is such a fun kid, I'll be his teacher just loves him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love one on one dates with my munchkins. I finally registered Brooke for kindergarten yesterday ... school starts next week. YIKES!!

    ReplyDelete