Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bios on the Hill

We went to Bios on the Hill for a little play date a few weeks ago. It was fun. It was a little hard to find because it was tucked right up this tiny road and the signs were not fantastic, but we made it here just fine. Unfortunately, we were a little late and never really ran into anyone from our play group. We had a blast just the same! We started by taking a really fun little boat ride. The Japanese girls were digging me. They just kept staring. I'm pretty great looking so I'm used to this, but it was still a little weird. lol. j/k. They LOVED the little boys and couldn't get enough of them. I think I heard the word Kuwae like 100 times that day.

The boat ride was fun, but it was in Japanese so we just enjoyed the ride! I'm pretty sure they were talking about the different plants and flowers. The guy kept pulling the boat right into trees so we could get a good look at the fruit on them.

Me and the little ones on the boat!

Hunter was totally in awe- He just kept saying, "Whoa boat, big boat."

Little Ryker loved the beautiful flowers and just like everywhere we have been in Japan. It was absolutely breath taking.

Taylor's favorite part was the scary looking misters. They would shoot out a nice cool mist and all my kids would run directly into it. :) It was entertaining to watch them play, but honestly... they were a little freaky looking. They reminded me of the bad guy on "The Village!"

They have KILLER playgrounds here. This one definitely didn't disappoint and we played here for a good long hour. We needed a little ice cream to refuel. It was just the thing to keep us going.

We then headed over to feed and walk the goats. I think I already told the story about how Hunter got dragged by this naughty goat. Poor Hunter- Bad Mommy. DO NOT HOOK UP GOATS TO KIDS PANTS! GOATS ARE STRONGER THAN BABIES!

Ryker taking charge. He had lots of fun walking behind the goat. I really can't say he took it for a walk, but rather the goat took Ryker for a little walk. At least it was better than Hunter's ride! :( Poor little butt got all grass stained.

Then, we made our way over to these fantastic tree swings. They were so fun and we all had a great time swinging up and down. Taylor was hilarious and was giggling like a mad man most of the time. I'm glad he really enjoyed it! :) I even took my turn and had Taylor push me. He isn't very strong... that or I'm totally fat. I like to believe the first option!
















Someone stole my double stroller so I usually just bring my one little one just in case a child gets tired and needs a little ride. This park was HUGE so after walking all over it.... they both needed a ride. Hunter climbed right up on Ryker's lap. I was totally laughing, but was glad that Ryker was willing to share!


Hunter was racing down the hill and ate it! Ryker ran right over to him to help him up. He grabbed his little hand and even gave him a hug. I LOVE seeing this from my kids. It makes my day when they are nice to each other! Hunter just really had a hard day that day.

This was also the park that the babies sat on the water buffalo. They didn't really enjoy it, but the Japanese crowd sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment