Friday, December 3, 2010

Since I'm still a good month behind... these are pictures of the apartment!

Well, the next several posts will all still be here in Japan since we haven't left and won't be leaving until probably January! These are pictures of the apartment that we are staying in. I have already posted pictures of the view, but this is the inside of the house! I actually really like it here and even though it's pretty small we have gotten used to a little bit less space. I am all for it.... less cleaning! ;)

The babies USA room. I thought we needed a little piece of the good old USA here with us in Japan.
The big boys helped me make cute little frames and we put all sorts of pictures from the air show in them. They turned out really cute. The babies love to rip them off the wall.

The window. Right behind it is the China Sea. Every room has a great view of the water.

Carter/Taylor and the guest room- all rolled into one. :) Rhett said he would still LOVE to have visitors. He has tons of space and he could really show you a great time here in Japan.


This is right when you walk in the front door. When we open the balcony door and the front door it gets so windy from the breeze. The little kids love to play in the wind.

The kitchen- nice amount of cupboard space.

Our new kitchen table- since we put the other in storage.

A little server to match the table. This is the dining room which leads right into the living room. :)

Pretty basic!

Our bedroom has the most beautiful view in the mornings. I love waking up to the sounds of the waves hitting the shore!

1 comment:

  1. I like your apartment. You did a good job with it. I wish I could hear waves in the morning, but I am enjoying this warm winter. 75 degrees today in December. Although, it doesn't feel much like Christmas..

    ReplyDelete