Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year


Happy New Year from here in Japan. Rhett and I just watched the fireworks together and I can honestly say that even though 2011 is going to be a year with lots of changes... I am so GLAD and THANKFUL that I got to bring in the New Year with Rhett. You truly are my best friend and I will miss you a ton when we head back to the states! I love you buddy! I'm glad that you have brought so many laughs into my life. We have had our ups and downs, but it has truly been one heck of a ride! Thank you for everything you do for me and the boys!


Beck's Resolution's for 2011-

Every year I make the resolution to get in shape and though this is sort of on the list for the next year- IT IS NOT A PRIORITY!

This year I want to bring the Lord into my life. I will do this by-

(1) Reading the scriptures NIGHTLY.
(2) Family Home Evening.
(3) Teaching the little ones the love that he has for each of us! I want them to feel the comfort I have felt throughout the years and KNOW they are choice sons of a loving Father in Heaven. I want to introduce them to the gospel and see them drink it all in.
(4) Be a GREAT Mom. This includes not yelling at the kids... and taking them to see the world. I want them to know that there in beauty in everything and everywhere. I want them to love the world the Lord created for us to enjoy! I want to take poor Carter camping. Bless his soul. He loves it SO much and I have vowed I'm going to do it this year. I may not love it, but by golly we are going to do it.

I would also like to work out and get back in shape AND eat healthy this year. Wish me luck!!!


3 comments:

  1. you and your kids are coming over to my house the second you are over your jet lag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Becks! I love you tons!! That zip-line place looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky we bought a tent trailer! You might have an easier time camping with a few of the extras...not condo camping....but not quite as dirty either. Have fun. Love the resolutions! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete