Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pineapple Park~

If I had to explain this place in one word I would have to use "LOVE." It was so much fun. My kids ask me almost everyday if we can go back.

We started off by paying our Y500 and they gave each little kid a tiny pineapple in a cute little bag to carry around with them. They gave one to Hunter and Ryker too, but after they kept hitting each other and crying because they got poked... I took them away and put theirs in my purse.

Here's what the cute little one's looked like. There was one more, but Taylor was confidant that you could eat it. I, being the great Mom that I am, cut his up and showed him that it was indeed NOT edible! Than he cried for two days straight that he didn't have a pineapple! Poor kid.

Then we got to cruise around in this totally AWESOME golf cart as they took us on a tour of the pineapple fields. It was automatic so nobody was driving. This really made the little boys excited. I mean it's not everyday we get to ride in a "magic" gold cart. Especially one that looks so cool! ;) Anyway, it was a fun tour and it was even in English. This is HUGE! Most of the tours we go on they are only speaking Japanese so it was fun for us to actually understand what they were saying.

Part of the pineapple fields.

The fantastic little decorative ones. I can't explain how adorable these were. I guess there's only one way to put it. I would have traded a kid in for a few more, and they gladly would have taken the twins. They couldn't get enough of them.

When you get to the end of the tour they drop you off and you go through their factory. You can look in the windows and see them cutting them up. They also have little things to show how a pineapple grows. The different stages and what not! It was fun. Then, you end up in the winery. You REALLY have to watch your kids in this area because they have samples of the different wines and they have NO problem at all giving any to small children.

This picture is of the cute little ones again. I seriosuly could not get enough of them. After the winery you go straight to the most AMAZING shell collection I have ever seen in my entire life. I could have stayed here looking at shells for over a month and not seen all the details on some of them. Rhett was in Heaven when we took him back.

They took our picture right when we got there then tried to sell it back to us for an outrageous amount. I opted not to buy them, but then they just kept coming down in price until I bought both little pictures for Y500. After you look at your pictures, you go into a room that has three huge trays of pineapple. You can have as much as you want. We definitely made them go broke here. The little boys couldn't get enough of it.

Anyway, somewhere along the tour you end up in this big store. It has samples of everything you could think of that has been made with pineapple. Tons of cakes, cookies, breads, and drinks. This was the boys favorite place in the world. We didn't really buy anything so I felt bad for letting the little guys sample everything, but honestly the people here love my kids. They love to talk to them, touch their spiked up hair, and kiss their sweet little cheeks. We had such a fantastic time here that when we went to Okuma we made Rhett come back here with us. He liked it as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun place to visit! I'm glad you have had so much fun there.

    ReplyDelete